Sunday, October 30, 2011

I know

I haven't updated the blog in quite awhile.  I have been quite busy with 4 crazy kids.  After Ally goes to school Lucy and Ben go from room to room destroying and I follow behind picking up the pieces.  Makes for a fun day, really.  Yesterday was out of normal for us.  Matt took the 3 older kids to the zoo, I stayed home with Josey and cleaned the house.  I had 2 1/2 hours of quiet time and I chose to clean the house, and boy did it need it.  Ben's therapist came over for speech, Ally and I went out to the orchard to pick up some yumminess, and then someone came out to check our tv (we've been having a few minor problems).  Lucy was up last night, I think she's teething.  The kids have had diarreah and coughs.  I tell ya, loads of fun at the house right now. 

There's my update.

2 comments:

The Reynolds said...

You are one busy momma. That sounds a lot like my house but I only have 2 kids right now. Hazel's getting all four of her eye teeth right now so we've had some fun nights. Gideon has been doing speech therapy since Feb. and he's just about done. He has apraxia and needed a little help getting going but has really taken off this last month or so. Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

Yay for an update=) You are a great mommy Tashina and I love you!

Linds.