Monday, November 07, 2011

November 6

I think her legs are growing faster than the rest of her.  She's growing out of pants due to length.  Thank goodness for adjustable waist.

 Miss Lucy is now going through that awkward smile phase.

 My 2 adorable partners in crime.
 Luckily she can't reach the doorknobs yet. 
Ben starts to feel left out when it comes to brushing his hair.

 Miss J is so loveable, cuddly, particular and great.  She LOVES to be held.  I told myself that if she's the last one, then I will treat her as so.  So when she cries, she gets picked up.  If she wants something, she gets it.  VERY SPOILED. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are all getting so big. It's hard to believe Ally is in kindergarten already. It seems like just yesterday you were pregnant with C... <3

Do you really think you're done? I just figured you were on track for a baseball team! ;) I'm glad you're all doing so well, it's been nice catching up on your blog. Lots of hugs!