Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 14

Poor Baby Jo has a BAD diaper rash.  So to try to contain her poop, but let her bottom air dry some, she wore underwear.  Poor girl will not be wearing the 2T/3T training underwear again (she had to be squeezed into them).  She fits better in the 4T.  She took a nap on the floor.
 This is what happens to Lucy when she wakes up at 5am.  She crashes at 10am.
 We got 2 inches of snow and the kids are healthy.  I made the younger 2 wait for Ally to get home from school before playing outside.  They had fun.  They were cold.  They had fun.  Ben and Lucy's hands were cold.



 Ally showing part of her snowman.  I'd show you her snowman, but my computer is being retarded (yes the computer is retarded and not me!).
 I did not have proper snow shoe attire on, but she kept saying "peas".  So I ran through the melting snow to help her up. 
 Since baby girl has a soar bum, she's been doing lots of soaks in the tub.  She LOVES it.
 And since Lucy can't stay away from running water, she too has gotten to take lots of extra soaks in the tub.





Ally had a blast at her Valentines party. 
We made 2lbs of meatloaf for Matt for Valentines.  

No comments: