Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 16

Yesterday at the park a lady came over to me and the first thing she said was "is she breastfed?"  To which I replied "yep, can you tell?"  She then said "only breastfed babies look this healthy". 
This has happened a lot lately where people have asked if she's breastfed because of her size. 
 I put tennis shoes on her this morning and she was SOO mad at me.  She kept trying to untie them and pull them off.  We were going to the park and I wanted to be able to let her down and play, so she was GOING to wear shoes.
Check out those awesome arms!
 And these awesome legs.
She was beyond excited when I got her out of the stroller at the park.  Normally she gets to sit in the stroller and watch everyone else play.  She had LOTS of fun.
First day wearing actual walking shoes and first day exploring the park outside of the stroller.

No comments: