Friday, May 18, 2012

May 18

My sleeping babies. 
This dude is potty trained and all in one day he did it himself.  No more diapers day or night for him. 
AWESOME!
 This little lady is really wanting to be a big kid. Yesterday she took a nap on my bed, today she took a nap on the floor in her room where Ally usually wants to sleep.  She's been wearing underwear and has had no accidents, but WILL NOT go on the potty.  She holds it until I put a diaper on her.  Yesterday she had underwear on for 5 1/2 hours and did not pee at all during that time.  I pulled out the cloth diapers and she HATES them, so this might be the way to get her potty trained.  Jo also hates them.  I think they are just too big for the cloth diapers.  Looking at the size up at the store, it didn't appear to be that much bigger, so we're going to just use what we have and hopefully this is the trick to potty training the girls!

1 comment:

mjoray said...

My daughter would never go in her undies either, but I would always change her into a diaper at nap and bedtime, and she would just wait until then to go. It was like that for a year and half almost. Good Luck!