Tuesday, June 05, 2012

June 5

Lucy got ear tubes this morning.  I was kind of worried how she'd react to the whole thing, but she has amazed me thus far.  When the nurse came in to get her, she went with her reluctantly, but she went without crying.  I promised her I'd have apple juice when she came back (since she couldn't eat or drink anything after midnight, she was quite hungry and thirsty).  I had a sippy cup waiting for her and the only time she really cried was when they put the thing on her finger to get her pulse.  She hated it.  We stopped at McDonalds on the way home and got some breakfast.  We came home and she played hard outside on the swingset.  Hopefully she's back to her happy, friendly self.  The nurses were all ooooing over her at the hospital.  She was eating it up. 

I will update more with pictures, but for now I am keeping quite busy.

No comments: