Friday, September 14, 2012

Fun filled evening

Last night while Matt was at work, we got a lot accomplished and the kids still had fun.  The little kids played in the basement while Ally and I finished her homework, made cookies, made a friendship bracelet for her and finished a Junie B. Jones book.  I let them eat cookies while they watched a short show, then Matt came home and off to bed they went.
This morning Ally and I read an entire Magic Treehouse book together, it helps that I read fast.  We still managed to get everyone dressed, fed, read scriptures, say prayer, make her lunch and get her to school early.  Some mornings I'm not sure how things go so smoothly when compared with the mornings that are a complete chaotic disaster. 
Oh to brag on Ally- last month she was the top reader for her class by over 200 minutes.  She reads every morning and everyday after school.  She has really taken off with reading and math.  She's been doing her math homework all by herself and goes off and reads books without me asking her too.  I love it!

No comments: