Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas #2

I tell ya, this girl continues to amaze me daily. 
Her wit sometimes blows me away.  Her desire to not disappoint, always help and just strive to do her best are inspiring.
She is such a pretty girl.  Her blonde hair, blue eyes and long skinny legs.  Every week I think her legs have gotten longer.
 Grandpa helping Mr. Ben with his stocking.
 "Its too early to be awake people!"
We had to work hard to wake Jo up.  She was not too happy about it.


And after stockings, I just have video from opening presents. 
Great Grandpa and Grandma Horn (Papa Mike and Grandma Angie) got Ally a 4 piece Rapunzel bedding set, a dog that you color on and 3 ponies and a bunch of stuff to style their hair that she and Lucy get to share.  Ben got a fleece vest, a car mat/track and a Cars 4 piece bedding set.  Lucy got a Cinderella 4 piece bedding set, a bunny that you color on and the 3 ponies to share with Ally.  Jo got the Counting Fun Elephant ball popper.  And the 4 kids got a playhouse to share.  They were thrilled.
Grandma and Papa Horn got the girls Bitty Babies (HUGE HIT).  Ben got a leapster which he's excited about.  Ben also got some dress ups that came with guns (he was pumped about those).  The kids got lots of books.  I think this was the year of books for the kids.  As in I needed to clear out a whole new shelf just for the books they got for Christmas.  Not counting the close to 50 chapter books Ally got (I put those on her bookshelf in her room).  Cute clothes.  Cute pajamas.  Mommy got a kindle fire (woohoo).  Daddy got an awesome drill and a year subscription to Amazon Prime (woohoo).  So much fun stuff.  I know I'm missing a lot of fun and very exciting presents, but I'm blogging this a few hours past my bedtime. 

No comments: