Sunday, December 30, 2012

Last Sunday of 2012

I wanted pictures after church.  I wasn't shooting for awesome, so here it goes.
Can you tell how he acted for me in primary?
 Such a pretty girl.
 She is full of awesome "cheeses".





 My overly determined to be stubborn daughter was photographed under threat of no lunch.  The girl lives to eat.  She loves food and can be bribed with food.  Ally and Ben can look at dinner or whatever meal it is and just say "can I take a nap instead?"  Lucy though loves food, most of the time.
 A co-worker of Matt's gave us this dress for Ally and I love it.  Over the summer I came across one almost exactly like it at a garage sale and its from the same store.  The girls pretty much rocked their dresses today.

 Lucy wore her silver sparkly shoes, but I don't like to get the sparkles all over the house.

No comments: