Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's fixed for now

My problem with blogger was it wasn't letting me upload pictures.  As in there wasn't a spot to upload them.  Matt put firefox on the labtop and messed with a few things and it seems to be fixed...as long as I use firefox.  I had dumped all our pictures from New Years on the other computer, so those won't be getting blogged. I'm just glad we got it fixed. 
I've had other problems with blogger, like space issues.  We've had to buy more space because the amount of pictures we have on our blog.  Has anyone else had to do this? 

2 comments:

quailene said...

Blogger isn't letting me upload pics through Internet Explorer anymore. I have to go through google chrome. And yes, I've had problem with space issues. Apparently the pics I upload from my camera are HUGE (despite me changing the settings)so I ran out of space after about 500 pics. I ended up starting all over. Now I upload them and then go to picasaweb and adjust the size manually for every single picture. It's a huge pain and takes twice as long to blog anything, but now I have tons of space left.

Allen and Co. said...

I have had the space issue as well. So far I have been able to go into my web albums and delete some photos- for some reason there are a bunch that are in there 3 or 4 times. We'll see if we have to buy more space down the road. Oh, I have also had better luck if I use Google Chrome when I upload stuff. Good luck!