Friday, January 11, 2013

What a day...

 Today was the Excellence Awards at Ally's school.  
She made sure to wear her excellence shirt and I french braided her hair.  
After I got done with Ally's I said, "okay Lucy your turn".  Normally she'd yell at me or run away, but today she sat down in front of me and let me braid her hair.  This is her first french braid.  Her hair is SO fine it's hard to braid it.  I think it turned out super cute.

 Ally has 4 math fact challenges she's suppose to pass before the end of the year, well she has now passed all 4.  Yeah Ally!  I think she told Matt and I last night at least 8 times that she passed her 4th test. 

 Matt was sleeping, while I was getting dinner prepped and took Christmas lights down.  The girls kept playing next to him, so I took the opportunity to take some pictures.





 This was our dinner.  Pineapple, bbq, bacon hamburgers.  They were GOOD. 

No comments: