Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring has sprung...

 in our closets.  I packed away the cold and pulled out the warm/hot clothes.  
I decided to do basic cotton dresses for the girls this year for their matching spring outfit.  I think they prefer the basic dress in terms of comfort, but like the idea of the froofy princess dress.  So our pictures started out with the 2 big kids being goofy.  Then it continued and didn't stop.
 The cat walked in the room and I kinda lost Josey's attention.
 I think Ally's legs keep getting longer.
 This is how the picture taking ended.
Ben loves wrestling with the girls.
The girls are only okay with it on their terms.

 She wanted to get Holly and "love on her". 

1 comment:

The Reynolds said...

They're all getting so big. I'm ready to put away the colder clothes but this weather just can't make up it's mind.

I also think Josey is the one winning the wrestling match. She looks like she has a pretty good hold on Ally. Fun kids!!