Friday, June 21, 2013

Just another thing in my day!

I have been making a very feeble attempt at potty training Jo.  Which means, she gets the whole idea, just wants to make sure mommy knows whose in charge (obviously not me).  Instead of Jo doing anything on the potty, she has been taking all sorts of things "potty".  I found play food floating in the potty the other day, luckily she hadn't flushed it because it would've clogged it.  I questioned her about it and she said "food potty mom".  Duh, why didn't I think of that?  I saved a doll from taking a swim in the potty.  Today a little stuffed doggy wasn't so lucky.  Luckily though it was only 1 of his feet that got wet and it was a clean potty and clean water.  If the bathroom door is open, it is free game for Jo.  Unfortunately Lucy can't open the main bath door very fast, so  I try to keep it open for last minute potty stops, which means I have to keep an eye/ear open for splashing toilet water.  Oh the joys!

No comments: