Monday, August 05, 2013

A beautiful day to play outside

The last few days I've tried to keep the tv off as much as humanly possible.
Knowing that once school starts, the kids are going to WANT to play outside when they get home.  I like to have tv as a backup for when its raining or they are fighting and I'm making dinner. 
The weather was fabulous.  Our grass is SO green, its awesome compared with past years of dead grass come August. 
 I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lucy's dress.  It's so cute, but she needs to grow 1 more inch so she doesn't trip on it.  Also it wasn't very good for the park.  We were the only ones there Monday night, so I flipped the back of her dress through the top and her undies were showing, but then she could climb easier.



 She loves looking for bugs.

 I am looking forward to the big kids going back to school because these 2 get along so well when it's just them.


No comments: