Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sette Spaghetti's 6th birthday

We had a low key day.  Ally had piano, I went to some garage sales, we did a few errands, took naps, went to a pizza picnic with church in the evening and finished off the day with sno-cones. 
 Can you tell which kids shared sno-cones?






They stayed up way past their bedtime, but it was for Sette's birthday.
Very often I think about how if she was here how things would be.  They wouldn't be any crazier than they already are.  Ally wouldn't get left out when the little kids are playing together.  We miss her lots and know that she is watching over us.  At pre-school last week they talked about families and Ben was telling his class all about Cosette.  I love that even the younger kids talk about her and that she hasn't been forgotten.  I enjoy seeing parts of her come out in the younger kids.  Jo makes lots of faces like Sette.  They all love books, but not as much as their big sister did.  And if Cosette was here, we would be looking at buying a bigger van out of necessity vs. convenience.  I am so thankful for the knowledge I have that families can be together forever.  I am grateful for a temple marriage with my best friend that makes us an eternal family.  I love that Matt and I talk about everything so we are both on the same page at all times.  The gospel of Jesus Christ is true, the Book of Mormon is true and I am thankful for my testimony of the Savior.  

No comments: