Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A sick 1 in the bunch

Brigham is so awesome.
Here's 1 BIG reason why he's so awesome.
This morning we dropped Ben off at preschool and went to the pediatrician because Ally is sick.
After a student nurse practitioner and then the pediatrician look over Ally very thoroughly, he decides we need to do a chest x-ray and a nose swab.  He was thinking it was 1 of 3 things: pneumonia, flu or viral.  So the 2 crazy girls, the still sleeping baby, the sick looking 7 yr old and I walk down the hall to do these 2 things in the outpatient area.  Lucy was great.  Brigham slept the ENTIRE time we were there.  Ally was brave for the x-ray and the nose swab and didn't complain too terribly much that she didn't feel well.  And Jo was not nearly as awful as she has been.  I was so grateful that Brigham slept the whole time.  On our walk to the van, he woke up hungry, so I fed him in the van before we left to pick up Ben.  Oh and there's another thing I am super grateful for, a great friend that was able to pick Ben up for me (her daughter is in Ben's class at school and church) since I didn't know ahead of time we'd be doing extra stuff at the hospital.  He was more than bummed I came to pick him up. 


I got the results from the tests we did today for Ally. 
She has the flu. 
 
Today is my sister Tiffney's birthday and she found out she's having a boy at the end of July.
My sister in law also finds out what the gender of her baby is today.
 
Ben is hoping for 2 boy babies, to try to even out the ratio.

No comments: