Saturday, June 28, 2014

Baptism, birthday and bbq

These are in no order, but we had the baptism, then played outside and had the birthday party bbq.
Love this crazy 2 year old that can make me so frustrated one minute and is sweet and kind 10 minutes later.
 Ally and Lucy are part monkey's.  They love to climb and hang on everything.
 So Ally got baptized today.  She asked Matt to baptize her.
Phil, Kim, Pete and Nora came down for this special day.
 The dress that Ally is wearing to get baptized in, was the dress my sisters and I got baptized in.  How fun is that?!  I am going to get this dress embroidered with everyone's baptism dates as well.
 She is growing up faster than we are ready for.
 So I had no concerns about Ally holding Nora or Ally holding Brigham.  But she couldn't hold them both at the same time.  I wasn't going to trust Ben to hold someone else's baby.  I know that he has picked up his brother recently, so I thought we'd give it a try.  At the beginning Brigham was sleeping.



 Lucy is such a pretty little girl.
 Happy boy!
Try this for me: please make a silly face.  Okay, what did you do with your tongue?  Why is it that when asked to make a silly face our tongues almost always come out? 

 Look at that dimple.  Brigham has 1, but his is on the opposite cheek.
 Oh you know, just hanging around.
We are grateful to those that were able to join us at the baptism and the birthday/bbq.  We had fun celebrating with you.  You got to see Trent 1 last time before he left for his mission and you got to help Ally celebrate her baptism and 8th birthday.
We missed those that weren't able to make it, but you were in our thoughts.

No comments: