Thursday, July 24, 2014

Curly rag curls

While we watched Tinkerbell Pirate Fairy I put rags in Lucy and Ally's hair.  Jo wanted no part.
This was Lucy right before I took out her rags.  I will say before putting the rags in I asked if she wanted me to make her hair curly and she was all for it.
 Once she realized her hair was all curly, she was MAD.
 Ally was excited.
 Happy boy! 
 This little girl runs non stop whenever she's awake.
 We're trying to make her hair appeal to her.
 This pony tail helped a bit and then one with all of it helped a lot.
 Ally loves books and we couldn't be more elated.  I picked up Swiss Family Robinson at a garage sale today and she finished it by the end of nap time.  And was half way through another book by bedtime.
 Look how grown up she looks.  I kept looking at her thinking "where has the time gone?"


 Silly Josey.

No comments: