Sunday, December 07, 2014

Should it be this hard?

On the way home from church I said to the kids "I want to get a picture of you when we get home, so don't change your clothes."  This was met with groan's and protest.  To which I said, "If you all smile really well and cooperate I will only need to take 1 picture, if you don't cooperate I will take 100."  They all quickly agreed that they would sit still and be done. 
 Fat chance of that happening!

 After stopping the wrestling match that was going on, it took another 5 minutes to get them to sit down and close enough to get them all in the same picture.

 This was the best I could get.
 Because they quickly switched gears to this:
 He is turning into quite the stud.


 Josey was photo bombing everyone and there are only a few that don't have a part of her in them.
 Ally really is a good big sister.

 And oh my cuteness!  I love this dress Josey is wearing.  It is my new favorite.
 He thought it was hilarious to walk as fast as he could towards me, as soon as I stood him next to the tree.


 He loves playing the laughing game with mommy.

 He is so stinkin cute!

No comments: