Sunday, July 31, 2016

Boundary Waters: Part 1

Ally, Ben and I went on an Adventure to Boundary Waters in July with some members of Tashina's family and I'm finally put some pictures on the blog.


We stopped for lunch and to stretch our legs at a park in Duluth, MN.  While there Travis, Trent and I built an awesome tower out of some drift wood and rocks.




Our official before picture!






This is after a portage.






I stepped into a hole and fell in up to my waist in the mud.




We had steak for our 1st Dinner.


We didn't want to do more dishes so we shared the dessert bowl.


Going fishing!




Getting ready to leave our 1st of 3 campsites.










As soon as we got to our 2nd campsite I jumped off of this cliff.  Everyone else joined me soon after.








We also swam out to this little island.  Just for the heck of it.


As you can see it is now part of Indiana.




No comments: