Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ally's smile
When she smiles now, she shows all her teeth.

Daddy put bubbles in my hair


Okay so I took Ally to the Dr. yesterday because she had green discharge coming out her eyes and a green snotty nose, along with her continued cough. She has a sinus infection and is now on an antibiotic and a cough medicine. The Dr. was nice enough to tell us as a side comment, "oh by the way, the antibiotic is going to cause her to have loose stools." I'm thinking, great, just another added thing for me to clean up. This morning we got up and ate breakfast and then played. While playing I started smelling something, sure enough, she had it coming down her leg and it was through her pajama pants and her pajama shirt. Errrrr... So I put her in the bath tub and took her clothes off.




When we moved into our new house we were so excited. Until I realized that we needed to have the plumber come and look at the washer hook-up? That meant going a few days without the washer. I have become very accustomed to doing laundry whenever it needs done. I ended up taking it to my mom's house and it worked out. The plumber came and fixed the hook-up. Matt got home from work and went to plug in the dryer for me and what'd ya know...the plug in is old and so we have to replace the cord on our dryer so it works with the outlet. Matt ended up fixing the dryer for me. He even took the back of the dryer off and cleaned out some lint.





No comments: