Thursday, March 22, 2007

My big helper

Ally loves to follow me around the house and
do whatever I am doing. Yesterday as I was
unloading the washer to the dryer, Ally tried to
climb between the washer and the water softner.
She saw a cord that look very enticing to her.

Ally has figured out how to point. I am not quite sure where she learned how to point, but she does a very good job. She will now point at someone when she is talking to them or jabbering about them. She has also learned that if she wants something she can't reach, if she talks and points to it, then that shows mommy what she wants. It is amazing to watch her learn and grow. She is so smart and continues to prove that to Matt and I everyday. We try to baby proof the house and she finds a loop hole. I think she may be smarter than me sometimes. Don't tell her that though.


No comments: