Thursday, May 24, 2007

Okay so I've been tagged by Erika to tell you 8 unknown facts about myself.

1. I didn't start wearing a bra until the end of 6th grade. The only reason I started wearing it was because the other girls would make comments to me about how I should and needed to be wearing one.
2. I love to walk down the laundry detergent aisle at the store. Sometimes, when I have time, I'll just stand there and take in all the smells. I love the smell of bleach. It is such a clean smell and it clears your nose so you can smell it better.
3. I have nasty, nasty stretch marks on my stomach from Ally. They are huge indents in my skin, but luckily for this pregnancy, I won't have to stretch much.
4. I have a hemangioma on my stomach an inch or so below my belly button. It sticks out and you can see it when I wear certain t-shirts. It looks really gross, especially when I am pregnant.
5. I love to look at other blogs. When I find a new blog that intrigues me, I get excited. I have actually been intrigued with other peoples lives for a long time. Don't worry I'm not stalking any of you. I am just curious about what is new with you. I like to see how other people live and then wonder why I am not living that way.
6. When I eat yogurt, applesauce, pudding, (sometimes ice cream) I like to put things in it and stir it up. I will add goldfish, graham crackers, cheez-its, pretzels, or whatever else I can find around the house to add to my dish. Suprisingly, this is usually worse when I am not pregnant.
7. I have a horribly weak bladder. Ever since giving birth to Ally, I have had to make myself go every hour or 2, just to TRY to avoid peeing myself. Occasionaly this still happens and luckily all of my accidents have been at home. This way no one else can see me pee my pants.
8. I like to pick things. Zits and sunburn peeling skin are my favorites. I know this is gross. I've always had this nasty like. I do get grossed out though when they are smelly zits. You know the kind, they've been sitting there festering, growing, hardening. Those are disgusting.

Okay so I am suppose to tag 8 more people and they are suppose to write 8 unknown facts or unusual things about themselves.

1. Andrea
2. Julie
3. Lindsay
4. Mike
5. Megan
6. Traci
7. Kim
8. Kristy

Good Luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I dont know any interesting or unknown facts about myself Tashina! You have been friends with me since 6th grade, you should know that I am pretty normal by now=)

Unknown said...

haha, I posted mine for you... but it took a lot of thought! I loved reading through yours, you're so open! =) I love keeping up with your blog, it's so much fun!

FoutzFamily said...

Wow! I am seeing a whole new side of you! I never knew zits could smell!