Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Today I had a doctors appointment. Everything went well and the baby is right on track. I did inform the doctor that I have been cramping every time and having contractions once in a while, when I go on walks. He informed me then that the reason for this is because Ally stretched my stomach out so well. I was HUGE and have the marks to prove it. He suggested I get a support belt and try to take it easy. Umm...yeah, so taking it easy is easier said than done. My next appointment is going to be a fun one..I get to drink that yummy stuff and do the glucose test. That stuff is sooo gross, it makes me all shaky and queasy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! We are looking forward to going to the zoo with you guys this weekend. By the way, you start getting contractions earlier in your pregnancy on the second one...they shouldnt be really painful. I remember when I would go on walks, I thought that Jakob was going to fall right out=)