Monday, July 23, 2007

I have been really looking forward to the 7th Harry Potter book coming out. I have yet to get it and it is really unfortunate, or so I had been thinking until Sacrament meeting yesterday. The speakers were talking about the Book of Mormon and setting goals, finding a drive to read the scriptures, and so on. Well the first speaker said how she had been talking to her husband about their talk and then about how she was excited to get the Harry Potter book. He then went on to ask her why she couldn't have the same excitement or enthusiasm about reading the scriptures. So she decided that she was going to read the Book of Mormon before she read Harry Potter. Anyways...This got me thinking about my own drive and desires to read the scriptures. I have decided I will not read or buy the book until I have finished reading the Book of Mormon. Hopefully, I will make it without cracking and reading the book before I finish reading the Book of Mormon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Typar is a wrapping they put on your house before they put the siding on. It think it just helps insulate more and protect from weathering. They should still be done in October.

Talk to you today or tomorrow.