Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Okay, so I am not sure why, but I have had a burst of extra energy lately. So I have taken Ally to the park, extra grocery shopping runs, walks, and to the childrens museum. We haven't done any of this for quite a few weeks because I have had no energy and just get tired walking to the car. I have a sneaky suspicion I might know where I got some of my extra energy. At my doctors appointment on Tuesday, my main doctor, said they are wanting to induce me 2 weeks before my due date (actually 13 days). I have my concerns with inducing and having my baby early and all, but I also have my concerns with recovering from having another big baby. He said that since Ally was so big and late, that the likely hood of this baby being just as big or bigger than Ally and late is very high. After I kind of complained to him about my achiness and other things, he said that they were a result of a large baby. Also, the bigger the baby, the more damage it will do to my body and the more stress it puts on the baby. Can you tell what we are going to do? Well, we have decided to talk to the doctor at my next appointment and run over all of our options and concerns. I think though that we will end up inducing though. That way Matt won't have to miss class and I won't have to try to get ahold of him while he is in class or at work. I'll keep you updated on what ends up happening. My next appointment is in a week and a half.
Oh back to my, where I got my extra energy...I think knowing that I will be done with this pregnancy sooner than I was thinking, brought on more energy. It's been nice and I know Ally's really enjoyed it.
Today we took my brother to the museum with us and Matt met us there after he got off work. It was nice to see him between work and school.
Ally's vocabulary has been growing so fast. She can say- this, that, yes, oh, oh-no, wo, mom, dad, and bubble. She is so much fun. I am SO glad she enjoys playing by herself. She likes to carry her dolls around the house and wrap them up in shirts, towels, wipes, or whatever else she finds to wrap around them. She likes to wear hats, shoes that are a size or 2 too big, and either mine or Matt's t-shirts. I haven't quite figured out the t-shirt thing, because they are WAY to big on her and she trips when we put them on her, but she loves to wear them around the house.
Tomorrow Matt has a doctor appointment to follow up on how he is recovering from mono. He is hoping the doctor says he can go back to doing whatever he wants to do. I'm sure he'll release him to do his normal activities.

No comments: