Friday, July 27, 2007

If you go to this link (I also have it on the side there too), you can see how cool this site is. Well at least I think it is cool. On Sunday, the lady that spoke, talked about this site, so I went to it and set myself up for reading the Book of Mormon before Christmas (I am trying to be realistic in my goal). As of right now, I am 9 days ahead of my reading schedule. My next goal is to read the Old Testament. On this site you can pick from the Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price, Doctrine and Covenants, New Testament, and Old Testament. I am going to put a challenge out to all of you that are reading this blog and are not already reading the scriptures faithfully everyday, to go to this site and start reading the scriptures. You know you want to and you know it will bring you many blessings and answers to your questions.

No comments: