Friday, July 13, 2007

Last night Matt and I had the opportunity to go to the temple. It was one of our Christmas presents from my mom. She said she'd babysit for us so we could go to the temple and she got us a subway giftcard so we could get dinner as well. We had a great time at the temple, we just wish we didn't have to drive 2 hours to get there. During our session, I was convinced my water had broke. The baby kicked me harder than ever and then I heard a loud popping sound (I knew the sound had come from me). Not to worry though, I'm not sure what the popping sound was, but it wasn't my water. Darn!

2 comments:

nicole said...

I've always wondered about that....water breaking in the temple, other things. I almost threw up in the middle of a session once when I was pregnant with Mara. You know that things have to happen sometimes. How big was Ally? Good luck in your last few weeks!

nicole said...

That's funny. Mara used to do the same thing. She'd kick, and I'd push back on her. Then she'd kick twice as hard. I think she thought it was funny or some kind of game. So I learned later to not really do it if I wasn't up for even more pain! She was 8lbs 9oz., so I know the big baby ordeal...I'm worried about the next one, too, because I've heard they just get bigger.