Friday, July 13, 2007

Pregnant pictures!
It is sad that I am as big as 3 of the women that have had babies within the last month. They all had babies less than 7lbs 4 oz. Sooo how big do we think this baby will be? My guess is that she is going to be as big as Ally, but hopefully a little smaller. I had a doctor appt on Tuesday and he is really pushing for inducing if it looks like another big baby. I'd rather wait it out. I say that right now, but we'll see what I'm saying in a few more weeks. I have 7 weeks left until my due date. I am 100% sure I have my dates correct. Let's see what happens.

Oh don't be freaked out by the green thing in the middle of my stomach. It is called a hemangioma. I've had it since 4th grade, except in 4th grade it was the size of the tip of a pencil. It has grown over the years and with 2 pregnancies has really increased in size.

No comments: