Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Yesterday, Ally and I went to the pool. Since she has been teething, I needed to get out of the house. She didn't last long in the pool, so we ended up sitting on the chairs. She kept checking out the teenage boy that was sitting next to her.
Ally finally got her molar in last night. I was thinking "woohoo" finally we can go back to our nice, happy, baby. NOPE! I was reminded by my mom that teeth normally come in pairs and that explains why she is still not a happy baby. All I can say is, I am SO glad she is sleeping through the night. Maybe, just maybe Ally will be back to her good ol' self by the weekend.

2 comments:

traci said...

That's right. Natalie only has one tooth so she's not happy yet. She is officially addicted to her binky again. She might last ten minutes without it and be okay - but then she's crying again. Plus - she now wants to fall asleep in my arms. I'm afraid of this one becoming a bad habit - but can't stand to let her cry it out.

Good luck to both of us.

Unknown said...

Hey, I hope that you guys are doing well. Sorry I haven't called back. We are very busy with Youth Conference until Saturday. I will try and give you a ring then.

Love ya,
Mike, Lindsay and Boys