Friday, August 10, 2007

Did you notice that I only have 3 weeks until my due date? I am getting soo excited. I informed our little watermelon today that it is okay for her to make her presence known now. She is considered to be full term today, so she should be a nice, SMALL, healthy, baby.
We are going to the state fair tonight and boy oh boy am I excited. I have been telling Ally how great the food is and how we only get to eat fair food twice every year (twice because we usually go twice so we don't have to eat everything in one day). We'll take lots of pictures so you can see just how great the food looks. Maybe I'll eat something that will make the baby want to come out! How exciting of a story would that be for me to tell people. I went into labor at the state fair! Really I don't think it'd be that cool, but maybe later as I am re-telling the story it would be.
This morning Ally, my mom, and I went and picked raspberries. Ally absolutely loves raspberries. She's even figured out that she is suppose to pick the red ones. I think she ended up eating more raspberries than ended up in our basket. Oh well, you're suppose to eat as you pick right? Then of course, we all had to get apple cider slushies. So, so good. Today is just a great day for me and food. First, raspberries and cider slushies and later fair food!

No comments: