Thursday, August 02, 2007

The Pool!
Aunt Tahnee and Ally
Ally loves the fountains!
Ally's big girl bed...almost.
We are starting her off with the mattress on the floor and once she gets used to that, then we'll put the bed together. She has found she can get out of this bed. She likes to play on it with her stuffed animals. When I ask her to go to her bed, she walks directly to her bed, it's super cute. When I put her in her bed and leave the room, she climbs right out and comes running to me. Then she takes my hand and leads me back to her bed and gets in bed. So she doesn't quite grasp that she needs to stay there, but we'll get there eventually.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is soooo cute. I got your message today. The kids are with us today and then we are going camping until Saturday night. Then Mike has the Blue and White game, so I will try and call you this weekend. Do you know what day they are inducing?

Love,
Linds.