Saturday, August 04, 2007

Ally now has 8 front teeth, 4 on top and 4 on bottom. She has 2 molars, one on each side of the bottom of her mouth. She definetly did a lot better with the 2nd molar. I didn't even realize she was teething until my mom said something.
Ally, my brother Travis, and I went and got apple cider slushies this afternoon. They were sooo good. Ally had hers gone before we got halfway home.
I am getting so excited to have this baby. I don't have that much longer. I feel like I could go any day now, even though I have 27 days until my due date.
We are still working with Ally on sleeping in her bed. The only problem I have run into is how to keep her in her bed. Any ideas? Once I get her to fall asleep in her bed, she sleeps well, it's just the issue of getting her to stay there long enough to fall asleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was just reading on a website that if you put a swinging gate on the door, and leave them inside, it teaches them to be alone in their room. It sounds a little crazy, but maybe that's because I don't have kids yet. Here's the link: http://www.drgreene.org/body.cfm?id=21&action=detail&ref=364