Sunday, September 16, 2007

Do you ever feel like your kids are teaming up against you? I feel this way quite a bit. Ally and Cosette have found that they are good at throwing up/spitting up and pooping (very big ones) at the same time. If I notice one has pooped, the other has as well. If Ally throws up on me, Cosette does just as soon as I get Ally cleaned up. After being home only 5 minutes after church, Matt and I had changed 3 poopy diapers. We only have 2 diapered bums! I am hoping to start potty training after Christmas, I might make that a little sooner if they keep this up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It happens all the time, at least in our house. When one wakes up in the middle of the night so does the other. When I am changing Jake's diaper, that is when Emerson decides he has to go to the bathroom...RIGHT AWAY. But it sure keeps life fun and full of adventures.

Hope you are doing well and we will talk to you soon.

Love,
Linds.

nicole said...

I have 1 kid, and she gangs up on me all the time. Like, she has to have something at the exact moment that the phone rings. Or she decides she's finally ready to eat her breakfast as we're ready to head out the door....fun times. Sorry about the poopy!