Sunday, September 23, 2007


Tagged by Nicole



1. What is his name? Matthew Michael Horn

2. How long have you been together? We've been married for 3 years in Novemeber.

3. When and where did you first meet? We met at a party.

4. How long did you date? We dated for 3 months and were engaged for 3 months.

5. How old is he? 26

6. Who eats more? It depends on the food and if I am pregnant or not, but usually Matt eats more.

7. Who said I love you first? Matt did.

8. Who is taller? Matt is 8 inches taller than me.

9. Who sings better? Neither one of us sings well.

10. Who is smarter? Depends on the subject, but probably Matt.

11. Whose temper is worse? Mine.

12. Who does the laundry? I do all the laundry.

13. Who does the dishes? I do all the dishes.

14. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Matt

15. Who pays the bills? We both do.

16. Who mows the lawn? Matt

17. Who cooks dinner? I do.

18. Who drives when you're together? Matt does most of the driving.

19. Who is more stubborn? Me!

20. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Not sure.

21. Whose parents do you see the most? We see my mom more than Matt's parents because she lives right around the corner and his parents live 3 hours away.

22. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.

23. Who asked whom out? Matt asked me out first. It took him a while to get over the fact that I am short.

24. Who proposed? Matt

25. Who is more sensitive? Definetely me.

26. Who has more friends? I think we're pretty even.

27. Who has more siblings? I have 3 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers. Matt has a younger sister.

28. Who wears the pants in the family? Neither one of us wear pants, we wear shorts (like Linds said.)

No comments: