Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!
My sister Tiffney turned 21 yesterday. My brother Travis will be 16 on Friday. Grandma Horn's (Matt's Grandma, Ally & Cosette's Great Grandma) birthday was on Monday. Yeah for birthdays!!
Okay, so for spring break we are going to the Smoky Mountains. Matt and I are SUPER excited. Mainly because it will involve no homework or studying (unless Matt decides to bring some with him). And yes I am excited about the no homework too because sometimes I get recruited to type for Matt.
Then this summer, my sister in law is getting married in the Logan Temple. We get to take a road trip out there. We are excited about going out there, but not so much about the drive. I am sure it will be fine, the girls are usually pretty good for the 3 hour drive to Grams and Grandpas.
Just a bit of an update: Matt graduates in 81 days with his BS in Public Health.

No comments: