Friday, February 15, 2008

Swimming
Normally my sister takes Ally swimming on Fridays, but today I thought Cosette and I would join them. I am so glad I haven't tried to take the girls swimming by myself. That would be very interesting. This was Cosette's first time at the pool. I feel bad because Ally was in the pool when she was 5 weeks old. Cosette seemed to enjoy herself. Ally was a HUGE ball of energy and it was so fun to see her play. She has absolutely NO fear of the water. She just goes and expects you to be there to catch her. We had a fun time. I kept meaning to take pictures, but it was kind of hard to find the right moment to jump out of the pool and get the camera, take the picture and jump back in the pool.
I made chocolate chip cookies on Wednesday night. I got the recipe from yahoo. They are suppose to be super soft chocolate chip cookies. They were yummy. The problem was that I guess I really wasn't thinking when I had to put in 4 1/2 cups of flour, 4 eggs, and 2 bags of chocolate chips. Adding this much of these ingredients should have told me I was making a lot of cookies. Nope, it wasn't until I was done mixing everything all together and went to put cookies on the tray, that I realized, I just made a TON of cookie dough. I went back and looked online and sure enough I just made enough cookie dough for 7 dozen cookies. Who needs that many cookies? The cookies were fabulous and very soft and I have done a great job eating them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry I havent called back. We were a little under the weather last week and it was just a rough week. Hope that you guys are doing well and we will have to get up there soon to visit.

Linds