Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!
The girls and I went and picked up Matt from work and we went out to lunch at On the Border. Lunch was good, but the surprise Matt had for me was SOO much better. I had NO idea that he was going to get me diamond earrings. He totally knows how to surprise me. He even made sure that the metal would be okay for my sensitive ears. We had talked about what he was going to get me and I told him all I wanted was a coke icee from the speedway gas station (i know, soo romantic). Well I am so glad he skipped the icee idea and went for the earrings. I am super excited about them. I love you Matt.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey, I LOVE those coke slushies from Speedway too! Well, I prefer the Mt. Dew ones better.
But, yeah diamond earring are a way better gift than a slushie!