Thursday, February 14, 2008

I love my girls.
Cosette and Ally are so awesome. Cosette is incredibly snuggly, smiley, content, happy, and patient. Ally is very independent, intelligient, goofy, and loves to cuddle. I love being able to spend every day with them. Today we went to the library for Ally's class and she did everything the teacher asked of them. She knew the routine after going to one class. She blows me away every day with how much she knows and retains. Meanwhile, Cosette sits back and WATCHES everything her sister does. It's like she is taking notes on how to get what you want. Okay so this is how Ally got what she wanted and I can't do that or I will go to time out.

1 comment:

Kim and Phil said...

Hey!
We got the ring last week. I need to take pictures but I am kind of in the middle of mid-terms so it might be some time.