Thursday, May 15, 2008

Enchanted dresses

I want to start by saying that Matt loves to watch movies. He really likes to go to the movie theater, but since having Ally, I have really not liked going to the theater (I am not sure why). We haven't seen many movies at the theater for this reason. The other night we discovered how awesome red box is. We rented Enchanted and really enjoyed it. Last night we rented 27 dresses and I really liked it. Does anyone have any suggestions on other good movies?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Our next rent, or should I say mine, is P.S. I Love You. Mike liked I Am Legend...but I couldn't do that to myself. It was really scarey. The Bee Movie was cute for kids and Mike and I chuckled every now and again. With Redbox it is ok though because it was only 1.07! I will try and call you tomorrow night. Mike and Emerson have a Father/Son outing. So, I will have plenty of time to talk with out being interrupted!

Nisha said...

Adam just got me PS I Love You for Mothers Day. It's my favorite movie!!! I saw it in the theater and loved it! Have you seen August Rush? The movie Bella is weird. I don't recommend it. Juno wasn't that good, but okay enough if you're really desperate. Alvin and the Chipmunks was great! Dan in Real Life was good, not great. Those are our latest flicks.