Monday, May 19, 2008

Graduation pictures...

Matt, waiting in line. I unfortunately missed him getting his diploma. I was in the hall and in the restroom during this entire time. I got back in there to see the last 3 names called. Cosette was needing to be fed and Ally needed to run. Thanks Kim for hanging out with Ally.
Our happy graduate. 1 more year.
Our little family.
Matt and his girls.
Matt and his parents.
Matt and his wife. I think for next year, I need to either find some really tall shoes, find a stool for our picture, or cut him off at the knees. I am convinced I am either getting shorter or he is still growing (is that really possible that he could still be growing?) Matt has grown at least 2 inches since we got married 3 1/2 years ago. OH YEAH I AM ON MY TIP TOES IN THIS PICTURE!
Mommy and the girls during the SPEA ceremony.
Cosette wasn't feeling the greatest. Those darn teeth.
"Mommy, I am going to bite your chin". And she did. And it hurt.

No comments: