Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day 3 & 4 -Salt Lake City

We had the opportunity to attend Music and the Spoken Word in the Conference Center. It was such a neat experience. A friend of ours watched the girls for us, so we could go. I am so glad we had this opportunity. If you've never been, you totally need to go. It's awesome.
This is in the childrens section of the church museum. I thought we'd just walk around the museum, until everyone got done watching the movie. The lady that greeted me at the door told me about the childrens section and I was super excited. The girls stayed and played with the dolls for at least 45 minutes, before even looking at the other parts of the childrens room.
Sweet Cosette.
She had so much fun playing with the dolls and watching all the older girls play with the dolls.
Okay, so I think this picture is from Day 2, when she fell asleep in the stroller for our Temple Square tour.
Matt's parents, sister and her husband (they weren't married yet), Phil went and saw the movie about Joseph Smith. I didn't think the girls would sit well for the movie and I was very tired, so we took a walk around temple square and the church office building. Ally loved the fountains.
I thought this picture was great, with her sunglasses on and the temple in the background.
Love this one too.

No comments: