Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day 5 & 6- Logan, Utah

Phil & Kim Call
June 10, 2008
Oh yeah, it was starting to rain, thus the umbrella.
They had planned on having a breakfast/lunch for all the family after the temple, at a park with a zoo. But it rained, so it got moved to a church. That night they had a reception at Phils grandparents house. The night before the wedding all the family got together for dinner at the grandparents house. We had a great time getting to know Phils family better. Ally had a blast playing with Stewart (Phils nephew that is a little older than Ally). Cosette was having fun playing with the other nephew and neice (Hannah is 2 months younger than Cosette and Robert is 1 month younger than Cosette), until she got in trouble for chewing on Roberts hand (and boy do I mean chewing, that poor little boy had all kinds Cosette teeth marks all over his hand). From them on she had at least 2 of my eyes on her at all times, when she was playing with the other babies.
They got married in the Logan Temple. Matt and I had never been to the temple there. It was so beautiful.
After the temple, I went out to get the girls and they were sleeping. I debated whether or not to wake them up. Sometimes if I wake Ally up, she is super happy and other times she is a monster. Unfortunately, this time she was a big mean monster. She was so grumpy, thus the pacifier. Aunt Kate made the dresses for the girls. I thought they turned out super cute. I was even able to french braid Ally's hair.
Cosette on the other hand was happy, as usual.

No comments: