Thursday, August 14, 2008

2008 Olympics

Are you addicted? I am. I absolutely love watching the olympics. Unfortunately, I have to stay up until 1 am to watch the events I like. I think I'll be okay though, it's only for a few more days and the summer olympics only come around every 4 years. I like to watch swimming, gymnastics, diving, beach volleyball, softball, and in that order. Matt has a class that lasts for just this week, so he's been trying to do homework every night, while I watch the olympics. Sorry for the distraction Matt.

1 comment:

Jer n' Stef said...

I'll second that emotion!!

I'm a night owl too and completely addicted to watching the games. So tired the next day but it's so worth it!

We were watching ladies gymnastics on their first day and I recognized someone! I turn to Jer and say, "Do you KNOW who that IS??!"

Jerry looks up at the tv and goes, "Huh, that kind of looks like Bridget." *pause*

I shout, "It IS Bridget!"

Our girls took gymnastics at Sharp's up north just off 84th street for 2 years! Bridget was there everyday. She was always in the elite group so we all knew she could go far but had no idea it was going to be that soon! It was fun to watch her!

I'm equally addicted to almost all the events. USA!!