Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A morning at the park

I thought today was the perfect morning for the park. The weather was great and we had the park to ourselves. The girls had a great time.
Cosette found she really likes crawling in the tubes.

Ally thought she'd be brave and climb up to the big slide. She ended up climbing back down because she got scared.
I love this picture of her.


I like how this picture shows how close the girls are, they are like this all the time. They love hanging on each other and playing together. Cosette does have her moments when Ally wants to love on her and she DOES NOT want to be touched.
Ally also got up the courage to walk across this to go down a big tube slide. I think she thought it was worth it because she ended up going down the slide 4 times.
She has to concentrate so she doesn't fall.
Here she is at the end of the slide.
Cosette really liked that I let her explore the park on her own.
Going down!!
She is so excited to be at the park.
It is almost impossible to get them both to look at me.

No comments: