Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another trip to the dr.

So last week it was Ally's turn to go to the doctor and this week it was Cosettes turn. She gets another turn in 2 weeks for her 15 month well baby. She started having green discharge in her eyes and her snot turned green, so I decided to take her in. Poor thing has an ear infection and a sinus infection. She is so excited about her medicine. Cosette has been very jealous of Ally getting to take medicine twice a day. She was totally thrilled when I pulled out her prescriptions when we got home and told her they were for her. I'm so glad both girls love medicine, it makes giving it to them SO easy.

Right now we are just relaxing and trying to get presents ready and finalized for Christmas. I hate shopping for gifts 3 weeks before Christmas, I'd rather get it done now or know at least know exactly what I am getting everyone.

No comments: