Monday, November 17, 2008

The few pictures from the last few days

Great Grandma Horn got these cute matching dresses for the girls. Ally was so excited about wearing the dress to church. They had pink tights on and Ally even had pink undies on. They were all pink and all girl. The look Cosette has on her face is one she shows us often. I love it. She has such the attitude and doesn't have a problem telling you when she doesn't like something.
I like this picture a lot. I tried to straighten Cosette's hair on Friday and it just wouldn't cooperate. I'm thinking she's going to be stuck with curly hair, unless I apply hair product to help straighten it.

Ally loves getting her picture taken.
Her crazy pose.
The other day I was getting the room picked up so I could vacuum and the girls decided to take over.
The girls LOVE LOVE LOVE milk. In fact a little too much, they go through a gallon every 2-3 days.

2 comments:

Nisha said...

Matching outfits are so cute!

traci said...

We go through more milk than you would believe. All four of my kids love milk. I keep trying to make them drink less...and then I realize how much I like milk too.

Oh, well.