Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just a few pictures

Yesterday while Matt was taking his final, Ally and I went to the zoo. IT WAS COLD. I think we were the only ones there for about 1/2 hour. At 5 pm they start the rides and Santa comes. Last year Matt did a survey when we were at the zoo and they gave him a free ride that expired yesterday. Yes I know I had how many nice warm sunny days to use it and I chose the coldest day to go. Well besides the fact that we walked the entire Plains area to find that all the animals were inside and most of the other animals were inside, it was still nice to see all the Christmas lights they have. Ally and I were the only ones on the train, as you can see by my blurry picture. And looking at our faces you can see just how cold we were. As soon as the train ride was over, we (meaning I because Ally was sitting in the stroller) ran to the car as fast as we could. We went and picked up Matt and headed home.

I had to keep pulling her hat up on her face so it would cover up her nose and mouth. By the end of the train ride, she had realized that it kept her face warmer if she covered up the nose and mouth. We also went to the white river gardens and Ally was enthralled with the trains. We'll definetely have to go back and see them soon.

This is a picture of Ally before heading to Cosette's funeral. For those of you that couldn't go, we didn't want to do all black. Sette loved pink, so Matt wore a pink tie, Ally this cute dress, and I couldn't find much pink I liked so I wore a cream sweater with a pink shirt underneath.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brrr! You guys look so cold, but I bet you had fun. We can't wait to see you guys Thursday.

Love ya,
Linds.

P.S.
Should I bring some boy clothes with me;) Just kidding, we will wait until Christmas!

Nisha said...

The great thing about kids is that they don't really mind the snow...they'd rather have fun no matter how numb they may get. Sophie and I built snowmen today. Luckily, the sun was shining and we actually were hot. Ally looks beautiful in her pink dress. I love polka dots!