Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Days like today...

really make me miss our vacation. The weather was great while we were there. It was warm, sunny, and we loved every minute of it. Currently right outside my window it is snowing. I just went outside to bring in the trash cans and IT. IS. COLD. I really am starting to think we should start living like the snow birds and lakers and head south to somewhere warm during the cold months. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the snow. I enjoy looking out the windows in my house and seeing the snow, I enjoy watching it fall on the trees and how the trees look after a big snow, and I enjoy sledding in it. What I don't like is the cold that must accompany the snow.
Anyways, enough of me complaining about the weather. This morning Ally and I went shopping and got lots of new clothes for Ben. I looked at clothes for everyone else while we were shopping, but couldn't find anything for anyone but the little guy. Oh well, he doesn't have a big brother to get hand me downs from.

4 comments:

MaiTy said...

I know exactly how you feel about the cold. Those are my sentiments EXACTLY. Snow is beautiful, just so dang COLD! So you're naming your little boy Ben, huh? How cute! Does he have a longer name like Ally?

Nisha said...

Yay for baby clothes!! I couldn't help browsing today either...just for a second though. It's really hard to look at summer clothes when it's freezing outside. I think they bring out the shorts and tanktops way too early.

MaiTy said...

That's so cool that you guys have picked out all your kids names. Ty won't even bother until I'm pregnant. He thinks its silly to choose already. I don't! I totally wish we would do what you guys did!!! And it was REALLY great to get to go to Hawaii. Especially since we missed a lot of the REALLY cold weather here in Utah.

Unknown said...

I have a lot of clothes to bring up to you. Jake is pretty sick, so of course we are staying put until he is better. Are you going to your in-laws this weekend? I thought you said you were.

Love,
Linds.