Thursday, January 15, 2009

I found this funny and wanted to write it down so I could remember it.
Just a minute ago Ally was helping me put things away in the bathroom. I took Matts razor and put it out of her reach and told her it was sharp and she shouldn't touch sharp things. She then repeated the word a few times. I then asked her if she knew what sharp meant. She looked at me for a minute and then replied, "well yeah, it hurts me". I had no clue she knew what the word meant. Sometimes she's too smart for her own good.

1 comment:

Nisha said...

Kids are so stinking smart and it makes me wonder about the word no. I have never heard of a kid that obeys no. i'm thinking it's all in the teaching. It's not always attached with the same consequence so they must be confused about it and choose to ignore it. What do you think?